Take 5 Car Wash Prices [New Updated List]
Looking for a good car wash? If you want to know about latest take 5 car wash prices this is the right place.
take 5 car wash prices
Take 5 Car Wash offers a variety of car wash options to fit your needs and budget. Their single-car wash options are Wash ($10), Wash & Wheels ($15), Wash, Wheels, and Wax ($20), and Signature Wash ($25).
Take 5 car wash prices for their packages can range from single to unlimited washes. The pricing may differ between locations, with some not offering signature washes. To find the nearest branch that offers Signature Wash, customers should check the location tab on Take 5’s official website.
|Package||single wash price||unlimited||what's included|
|Take 5 Wash||$10||$19.99||Spot-free Rinse and Shampoo Wash|
|Wheels and wash||$15||$24.99||Take 5 Wash + Tire Shine, Bug Prep Soak, Clean x2 Enhance and Rust Prevent|
|Wheels and wash and wax||$20||$29.99||Wheels + wash+ Wax Protectand Rain Repel|
|Signature Wash||$25||$39.99||Wheels + Wash + Wax, Clean x2 Enhance, Rain Repel, Wax Protect and Ceramic Guard|
take5 Unlimited Car Wash Pass
The Take 5 Unlimited Wash Pass is the best way to keep your car clean and shiny all year long. For one low monthly price, you can wash your car as often as you like. The pass pays for itself in just two washes a month, making it the most convenient and economical way to keep your car looking its best.
The Take 5 Car Wash locations are not only convenient but also have high-powered vacuums available to make sure your car is clean inside and out.
Take5 Car Wash Locations
- To find a car wash, enter your zip code.
Take 5 Car Wash is a national car wash chain with multiple locations across 19 states. The company is headquartered in Charlotte, North Carolina, and is run by CEO Jose Costa. Take 5 Car Wash locations can be found in Colorado, Utah, New Mexico, Texas, Mississippi, West Virginia, Wisconsin, and more.
While most Take5 car washes have exterior services, some locations also offer interior detailing services like vacuuming, window cleaning, and dash wipe-down. However, the availability of these additional services varies from location to location. On average, an express car wash at Take5 takes up to 5 minutes.
Take5 Car Wash contact
If you have questions or concerns, please reach out to us and we will do our best to get back to you as soon as possible. Please allow up to 3 business days for a response or confirmation.
If you have any questions or comments, please feel free to contact us at 1(855)928-5585 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
take 5 car wash cancel membership
- If you want to cancel your membership, you have three options: visit the site where you purchased it, fill out an online form, or have our customer care department take care of it for you.
- You have to cancel your membership 7 days before the next billing date.
- To cancel your take 5 car wash membership, go to this website and fill out the form.
- You will need to provide your full name, email address, mobile number, and membership number.
- Make sure you include the “+” sign when inputting the membership number online.
- To cancel your take 5 car wash membership, you must first find the location where you purchased the plan.
- After finding the location, you can follow the links provided to cancel your membership through our pass cancellation form.
take 5 car wash family plan
- Take 5 car wash offers an Unlimited Program which allows members to use the car wash as many times as they like for a set price.
- The Take 5 car wash family plan offers great benefits such as free car washes, special deals, and more.
- As an Unlimited Program member, you can be sure that your credit card will be charged each month until the membership is canceled or terminated.
- You will not be notified of any changes to your Take 5 car wash family plan charges unless those changes involve a change in the monthly fee itself or the date of your monthly charge.
- You authorize Take 5 to charge your credit card for the monthly membership fee.
- You will be notified of any changes to the Take 5 car wash family plan terms in a way that is posted on this website.
- Take 5 car wash offers a monthly billing date that’s the same date the initial membership purchase is completed.
- You can cancel your membership at any time, in accordance with these Program Terms and Conditions, by submitting an online cancellation request and by filling out this cancelation form.
- You can also cancel your membership by visiting the site in person.
- The Take 5 car wash family plan is for residents of the Territory only.
- Individuals must be at least 18 years old to enroll and provide accurate personal information.
- Corporations and other entities are not eligible.
- The Take 5 car wash family plan offers unlimited wash and waxing for one car.
- The Take 5 car wash family plan is only available in the Territory.
- All information provided by you must be valid and accurate.
- You can only have one Unlimited Program account per physical vehicle.
- Accounts and benefits are non-transferable.