Automobiles Illustrated respects the intellectual property of others, and we ask our users to do the same. Automobiles Illustrated may, in appropriate circumstances and at its discretion, disable and/or terminate the accounts of users who may be infringing on the intellectual property rights of others.
If you believe your work has been copied here in a manner constituting copyright infringement, or your intellectual property rights have been otherwise violated by this site, please provide Automobiles Illustrated’s Copyright and Intellectual Property Agent for Notice the following information:
1. An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright or other intellectual property interest.
2. A description of the copyrighted work, or other intellectual property you claim has been infringed.
3. A description of where the material you claim is infringing is located on the site.
4. Your address, telephone number, and email address.
5. A statement by you of your good faith belief the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright or intellectual property owner, its agent, or the law.
6. A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, the above information in your Notice is accurate and you are the copyright or intellectual property owner or authorized to act on the copyright or intellectual property owner’s behalf.
If you are seeking permission to use Automobiles Illustrated trademarks, logos, service marks, trade dress, slogans, screen shots, copyrighted designs, or other brand features, please contact us.
We aren't out to screw anybody.
If you have a beef, let us know and we'll do everything we can to put it straight.